My wife and I stayed at the Blue Rock Golf Resort (part of the Red Jacket Resorts) from May 14 through May 20, 2012. We are from Minnesota and traveled to Massachusetts to visit relatives and relax. Cape Cod is a little more relaxing before the tourist season arrives but there was plenty to do.
The resort was in tip top shape, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff steered us to some excellent restaurants and things to do. The outdoor pool was nice and heated, an indoor pool would have been a bonus because it was pretty cool when we stayed there but we had access to 3 other Red Jacket Resorts on Cape Cod with indoor pools with in 15 minutes of the resort.
What is there to do on site? Relax, lounge around the outdoor pool, and play golf. If this is not your cup of tea there are plenty of things to do on the Cape using this wonderful resort as a base.
The restaurant on site was only open for breakfast and lunch but it was very good. The lounge was only open to 7:30 but that was not a concern for us.
The golf course was beautiful and challenging. It is an 18 hole executive course but it is ranked as one of the top 3 in the world. Green fees for this time of the year were very reasonable.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Blue Golf Resort and hope to return with in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This secluded resort features 44 comfortable rooms, suites and Club House apartment overlooking gardens and scenic greens. Great choice for families with young children and couples looking for the serenity Cape Cod has to offer. After a full day of sightseeing and activities, the peaceful charm of our Cape Cod resort is the perfect place to relax. Located on the award winning Blue Rock Golf Course, rated one of the "Top Places to Play" by Golf Digest. Blue Rock is a meticulously maintained par-3 golf course. Discover why golfers - and overnight guests - return time and time again to this lovely setting. Affiliation with 3 nearby beach front resorts with free access to beach, indoor & outdoor heated pools, spa, live entertainment,seasonal fully supervised children's programs and a variety of fun family activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Golf Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Rock Resort South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod