Location for getting around the Cape was excellent and being right on the water a real plus. Was not pleased with the suite we had -- not for $275 a night for our first two nights. It had very outdated furnishings -- 1990s bedspreads and drapes, and furniture that was old and uncomfortable if you just wanted to hang out on a rainy day. A renovation for this type of unit would be in order -- especially get rid of the frayed carpeting and put in tile. It would give it a feeling of being clean and welcoming. The staff was most helpful when asked, but I was disappointed that the lobby area was not disability friendly and my being in a wheelchair made it difficult to do business at the front desk when needed. No ramps for entering or exiting that area from the parking lot. Probably would not recommend to friends given the price we paid for the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views. Offering food and beverage services in the dining room and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beach side Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools,basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod