All reviews hardwood floors continental breakfast hard boiled eggs cape cod fresh fruit beach theme wonderful hosts bagels would definitely stay here again comfortable beds nice breakfast a great place to stay perfect stay one night stay room was spotless stayed longer new england
Reviewed 20 July 2018

My wife & I just returned from a wonderful 3-night stay. Our very quiet room was extremely clean, with hardwood floor, great AC & spacious flat screen TV. The outside pool & surrounding area was well maintained. Continental breakfast was far more than we were expecting. And from our reservation call to checkout, owners Holly & Michael were friendly, gracious, detail-oriented & extremely customer-focused. We would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We were immediately greeted with a smile! The hotel was immaculately clean! The room was adorable with a little personal touch! The landscaping was beautiful and had outside seating. The continental breakfast was a simple breakfast. We definitely will come back and highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: A mini fridge
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This was perhaps the nicest and well-run motel I have stayed on Rte. 28. If has the feel of a real Inn as it is quiet, well maintained, a bit secluded off the main road and each room is a bit different.

Room Tip: Would suggest Inn provide bath mats.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank c0lleen528
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent two nights at this lovely Inn and we can’t say enough good things about it. You can tell the owners Holly and Michael put their heart and soul into their beautiful Inn. Check-in was a breeze as Michael greeted us so pleasantly. The lobby area was so pretty as the decor was perfect. Our room was awesome, too ... hardwood floors, AC (didn’t even need it) TV, blowdryer, etc. Loved the very appropriate color of the room, too - coral. There was a little street noise with the windows cracked (as you may have read in some of the reviews) but they provide ear plugs, so I didn’t hear a peep when I threw them on - you can always close the windows and turn AC on too. The grounds were pristine as I didn’t see one weed, and I was so jealous of their nice, green, well manicured lawn. Pool was lovely and spotless too. Very nice breakfast as well. Location was ideal as many restaurants were within a mile. Also, the Cape Cod Creamery was literally next door. Lastly, the Bass River Beach, which was lovely, is a 5 minute drive. In summary, do yourself a favor and make a reservation at the Escape Inn as you’ll be glad you did.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This property is just wonderful, inside and out. Everything is beautifully maintained and immaculate. The location is great, so close to everything. Holly and Michael are fabulous hosts. We will return and I am passing the word about this little gem!