All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 192
Cape Shore Inn(South Yarmouth)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 155
  • Breakfast included
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 247
US$ 233
Hotels.com
Brentwood Motor Inn(South Yarmouth)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 151
US$ 146
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
US$ 145
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 81
Hotels.com
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 496
US$ 441
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$ 441
US$ 418
Hotels.com
All reviewsactivity roomelectric fireplacebedroom areaice cream socialsoff seasontime shareglass enclosedcovered poolcape codpocket doorhot tubpull out couchsecond floormini kitchenpublic beachrooms are greatgreat vacation
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Had a good time but we got there at the end of Oct and many things were closed. Weather wasn't too great either. Timeshare and people that run it were very nice and helpful. Free washer and dryer to use, free movies, free books to read and just a nice atmosphere!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Linda M, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Glad you had a nice time. Come in the summer and your review will still be good but it is a little different around here!!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Great place to spend a long weekend at the Cape! Centrally located with a private beach, and well-appointed rooms, the Ocean Club is the best place we've stayed on Cape Cod. The rooms consist of a bedroom and combined living/breakfast nook room each with its own large-screen TV. Located right off route 28, you are only minutes away from some of the cape's best attractions

Room Tip: Since the property is not handicapped-accessible, due to being privately owned, choose a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Marilyn B

We really are in a great spot. Hidden away from Rt 28 traffic but still close enough where you don't have to drive miles to get to places.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I come here 7 weeks a year in all seasons and have for years. It just keeps on getting better. The beds with foam toppers allow me to sleep at night. I hear so little from other rooms that I think I am at home in my house. The showers are much improved. When I leave my room I can go to the "activities room" and always find someone to talk to or an activity to do. Going out the door I am on a protected, glassed in deck where I can flake out and get a tan while watching the ocean. If I want more activity I can turn left into the glassed in, 87-degree swimming pool that overlooks the ocean and/ or relax in the hot tub. If I go straight, I am on a mile long, firm, sand beach. If I decide to leave this idyll, I am in the center of the Cape with restaurants and lots of entertainment options. I don't leave very often.

Room Tip: All rooms but 4 have ocean views.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you Mr. Seaver! I couldn't ave said it better myself!

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Nice room and location, but some of the staff aren't all that friendly and it's very noisy--you can hear everything in the room above and in the corridor outside. Not a place for a good night's sleep.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Lindaloumac, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

A two?? Well we do understand that sometimes you can have noisy people above you but all of our staff is friendly. I am sorry you did not have a good experience. We really do hope you will come back some time.
Linda

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Rooms are very well designed , Clean and comfortable ..Love the little round table in the nook with a view of the Ocean .. Two TV design is really a great feature ...
The activities Room is a nice place to pick up a coffee and go for a Walk along the beach.
Very Clean an Really Comfortable Beds.
Highly Recommend.

Stayed: October 2016
Lindaloumac, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! That makes us very happy! Hope to see you here again soon!