Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
The Chatham Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 162
Travelocity
US$ 153
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$ 309
Chatham Highlander(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This is a motel in South Harwich, MA. where I stayed on a Saturday night at the beginning of the off season on Cape Cod. Describing it as vintage is being kind. In order to have privacy the drapes needed to be closed at all times. Lighting provided by a few table lamps was inadequate. The room was furnished with old, mismatched furniture, the arrangement of the furniture was odd and the décor on the walls had seen better days. A window air conditioner took quite some time to have any effect on cooling the room on that hot and humid day. On the plus side, the room and especially the bathroom were clean and the bed was adequate for my needs for that one night and I have to give two thumbs up to the pillows which I really liked. There was a small dorm room refrigerator which had a moderate amount of rust in it. I didn't use the in ground pool which was in the middle of the parking lot. In general, I'm not so fussy about motel rooms but at the price of $137.00 per night I had expected more than what I encountered.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank hansmom3
Reviewed 9 July 2016

The Coachman Motor Inn is a very nice and comfortable and conveniently located motor Inn in the traditional "Old Cod" tradition. The owner (Helga) is terrific hostess who keeps her establishment clean at all times. The grounds are well manicured the pool is clean and there is plenty of hot coffee available each morning.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank timothyhurley23
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My fiancee and I travel often, and throughout our journeys we stayed in both good motels and others that were less accommodating. I have to say, we were very satisfied with our stay at this motel this past weekend. The room was big and had nice decor. The ac made it a lot easier to sleep as you could control it to any setting you need. The staff was marvelous and very friendly. We slept very comfortably and quietly. Will for sure return.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Youssef M
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Charming motel. Not luxurious, but I don't expect that from a motel. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The pool had no chemical smell but was clean and clear. When we arrived, out air conditioner was not working. The following day, it was replaced with a brand new one. I will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We were checked in efficiently. The front desk and room were cluttered and had 1970 furniture that was tired. This carried on into our room. Old and tired but still functioned. Had a musty smell and a air conditioner that went on and off every hour, made it tough to sleep. TV was from the 80's and was small, tough to watch from the bed. Room and bathroom were clean, rugs were borderline gross.pool was clean but furniture around pool old. Breakfast was a couple of tiny muffins, tiny elephant ear pastries cut in half, and a Kuric coffee maker, the sign said they had a restaurant but that is no where to be found. Coachman is ok for a couple of days as long as you don't spend too much time there.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family