“Great food”

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in South Hadley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere great service prices reasonable highly reccomand this resturant . The resturant is not busy during the week . I highly recommend calling ahead on the weekends .

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food is very good and service is as well. Their margaritas are amazing. I usually get the tuna app and the french onion soup but have also had their wings, and their garlic noodles... all are very good. Great atmosphere. Most of the staff has been there for a long time, which to me, says a lot. It gets very busy so go early! Small seating area outside is nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and had a very pleasant meal. The food was fresh and good and the waitstaff attentive. The meals were reasonably priced and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Busy place, good food good variety.no young kids crying. Good drinks. Watress very attentive.good specials.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times. The food is good, not outstanding but good. The brussel sprouts were amazing. I just wish I had ordered two orders and skipped the pizza. When I brought up to the waiter that someone topped my salad with lettuce, he shrugged it off, thinking what, this is normal. The others in our group enjoyed their pizza though.