“Good spot for lunch”

Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in South Hadley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and had a very pleasant meal. The food was fresh and good and the waitstaff attentive. The meals were reasonably priced and we will definitely be back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Busy place, good food good variety.no young kids crying. Good drinks. Watress very attentive.good specials.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times. The food is good, not outstanding but good. The brussel sprouts were amazing. I just wish I had ordered two orders and skipped the pizza. When I brought up to the waiter that someone topped my salad with lettuce, he shrugged it off, thinking what, this is normal. The others in our group enjoyed their pizza though.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times with hubby and family. Very busy on weekend dinners, which says a lot. Usually I get a big juicy burger with their roasted Brussels sprouts. Also had the best pork chops here too which were flavored nicely and super juicy. Mac & cheese is awesome too. Thr service is always great and the owners are always pitching in and making sure customers are happy. I respect that.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to go to Johnny' last night against my wife's wishes. We hadn't been in quite some time and figured we'd give it another shot. Should have listened better. We both ordered the fish and chips....wrong!
The batter was too thick and doughy and the lack of fish hidden under was unacceptable. That takes another local restaurant of the list