“best brussel sprouts ever!”

Johnny's Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in South Hadley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times. The food is good, not outstanding but good. The brussel sprouts were amazing. I just wish I had ordered two orders and skipped the pizza. When I brought up to the waiter that someone topped my salad with lettuce, he shrugged it off, thinking what, this is normal. The others in our group enjoyed their pizza though.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times with hubby and family. Very busy on weekend dinners, which says a lot. Usually I get a big juicy burger with their roasted Brussels sprouts. Also had the best pork chops here too which were flavored nicely and super juicy. Mac & cheese is awesome too. Thr service is always great and the owners are always pitching in and making sure customers are happy. I respect that.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to go to Johnny' last night against my wife's wishes. We hadn't been in quite some time and figured we'd give it another shot. Should have listened better. We both ordered the fish and chips....wrong!
The batter was too thick and doughy and the lack of fish hidden under was unacceptable. That takes another local restaurant of the list

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We spent a large amount of time at Johnnies while my daughters attended MHC. Always enjoyed the menu mix and the downstairs bar.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

My husband and I live in town and we dine here regularly. The food quality is very good,the service is always spot on. Try the fish and Korean beef tacos, they are delicious. The burgers are good and there is a nice selection of appetizers.