“Fresh delicious Chinese”

Quan Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 26 Restaurants in South Dennis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Quan's is a very small place in a strip mall. It has been a this location a very long time. We have been ordering there for at least 12 years. When my daughter and her family come to visit, they always request at least on meal as Chinese take-out. The food is always fresh and very flavorful. I have had many favorites over the yeast. Right now it is the Kung po chicken combination plate.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I love Chinese food and I like house fried rice. I have tried house fried rice all over Cape Cod ( lived here 20 years) and just over the bridge. They have the best house fried rice around and it is reasonably priced. Never disappointed.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I eat here several times a week. It's not a place to go and sit down and enjoy your meal, although they do have tables. But if you want hot delicious Chinese food that never disappoints this is your place.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a 'small' sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. Got a massive portion on rice with 7 large chicken pieces. I'd hate to see the large portion. Lol.

A very keenly priced takeaway at $10.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had a very nice take out order for dinner. The portions were exceptionable. The taste was good. We all were very well fed. Yum