“Starbucks inside Stop & Shop”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This Starbucks is inside Stop & Shop so it is a tad less convenient than your normal coffee shop. Still the same Starbucks goodness.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This mini but full-service Starbucks is inside the Stop and Shop. I grab a carriage with a baby seatbelt and use it to hold my coffee while I shop. Servers are Stop and Shop employees, I was told. The counter is inside the building to the far right corner right near the floral department, always a delight to walk by.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I've never seen a Starbucks in a Stop and Shop before, but it was close to where I was staying and you take what you can get when you need a Starbucks. Came here on a Sunday morning...I would say around 10ish...long line..2 people working..the like barely moved as my boyfriend shopped around the store and came back with his findings. My coffee was good so that is all that matters really.. Just needs more staff..it has chairs/tables for you to see and drink your coffee there. It is located near all the fruits and veggies at Stop and Shop.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Went to this Starbucks thinking it would be a full service location. When I got there I realized the baked goods section was very small, and they do not have any breakfast sandwiches. The coffee wasn't great compared to my Starbucks at home. Staff seemed new / overwhelmed.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Great coffee but wish they had a separate line from the fancy coffees and the "just coffee" orders as wait lines can be long.
Worth the wait but can be annoying.

Date of visit: November 2014