“ALWAYS order from here!”
Review of Lemon Thai Cuisine

Lemon Thai Cuisine
Ranked #120 of 315 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Very good Thai food, always order delivery from here! My go-to place. The crispy pad thai is especially good!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

My husband and I have been coming here for years. We always get the crazy noodles and spicy beef salad. So tasty! Quality food, quality service.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It's the best Thai food within walking distance of my house, but I prefer Pepper Sky in Central Square.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

They do decent thai food, but nothing I've been to excited by. We often order here with some friends who live nearby. They have dietary needs and so we need to ask them to leave certain things out of the dish. Invariably something is wrong with the order, so I wouldn't ask them to do anything beyond what they know.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Authentic thai food. Great place for take out and delivery. Awesome Tom yum noodle soup. Server was very nice also. Thai dumplings were great!