“Why haven't you already been???”
Review of Sarma Restaurant

Sarma Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 345 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Go here, make a reservation to make sure you get in. Make it more than a week in advance. Don't order too much off the menus because when the daily specials come around, you are going to want everything! If the chicken comes out of the kitchen and you aren't a vegetarian, even if you are stuff, you MUST eat it!
You can thank me later.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Horrible service, inaccurate hostess, hostile service staff,rigid about ordering. Food okay.

In some ways, “the emperor has no clothes.” Tiny plates, large prices. The attitude is that due to their fame, they can get away with being rude.

1  Thank Foodafficianado
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I have lived in Boston for 3 years now, and this is hands down the best restaurant I've been to. It's a charming atmosphere - tucked away in Somerville - and every dish seems to outdo the last. Highly recommend the spicy brussel sprouts with chorizo and the octopus! If you're a fan of tapas and Mediterranean food, this is the place for you. Make sure to book in advance as this restaurant tends to book out!

1  Thank shelbsoc
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I came here for dinner and drinks with a group a 4.
We ordered 12 different plates and the donuts for dessert.
I can’t recall everything we ate, but I really liked their brussels sprouts and cauliflower dish.
Everything was so flavorful.
I would return here whenever I’m in the area again! Yum!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Local chef referred us here as we wanted something unique and locally known. A fusion of sourced local flavors and Mediterranean / Mid East flavors. Served in small portions to share ( think Tapas) so we can sample few dishes. Then there is the passed specials you can add as the dinner progresses. Flavors and ambiance were just what we envisioned. Excellent chef and staff