“Loved Love Sand”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ocean Front

Queen with ocean view, step out the slider onto the west facing deck  with amazing ocean view
DVDs and CDs in 1st fl Queen with a view. Queen 1 st floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
DVDs and CDs in 1st fl Queen with a view.
Queen 1 st floor
Master suite: New King bed, work desk with ocean view, balcony facing West over beach
Great shower with bench
kids room
set up with TV for games and movies (no cable)
1 st fl full bath
Living room with amazing 180 degree views  facing ocean. New couches
Collection of books from classics, to local, adult to child.  Games too
Great Kitchen, Dishwasher, coffee maker, tea pot, toaster oven, microwave.  All you basic needs.
kitchen view,  we stock all the basic needs and very well set up for cooks.  Gas grill on deck.
Extra table in living rooms great for work or games.  Tennis balls in Harley dresser for pet guests!
180 degree views and open floor plan
Washer Dryer in utility closet, with all your needs.
Fully stocked cleaning closet across the hall
This is the view of the house from the Beach Dune.  The Atlantic Ocean is in the front yard!
One snowy day.
This is from the Master Suite Balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Matthew L
“Loved Love Sand”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Beautiful Location/ Views. Only 15 min from ferry, beach walk to Millie's, but feels nestled away with beach to ourselves. House has everything you would need. Would love to go back.

26 Nov 2018
Thanks for the very kind review.
We would love to have you back at Love Sand!!
slide187
Dracut, Massachusetts
“This is a great spot on Nantucket! A peaceful and relaxing beautiful cape on the beach near Madaket.”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed here during the "off season" and while I can see how it is a prime spot in the summer, its also a great one in the winter. I enjoyed the ocean sounds at night as my white noise to get too sleep. (which according to my fitbit was way more restful than I get at home! haha) On the nicer days you can take a stroll on the beach and before dinner-time, get to watch beautiful sunsets on the ocean. Not too far from the Bartlett Farm which is a great place. Way out on the west side of the island, its still only a short drive to downtown, or the airport. has its own multi-car driveway, 4 big bedrooms with a master suite upstairs, 2 fire places, huge dine-in kitchen with a large island with plenty of room to prepare meals. Dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer so that made things a ton easier as well. Karen (the property manager) made life super-easy before, during, and after my stay. I'd definitely recommend this place, and will definitely try to stay here in the future!

20 Mar 2017
Thanks for your kind review. Also, Thanks for taking very good care of our sea side home. Please come back again to Love Sand.
Seth R
“Amazing Vacation Property”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I had the best week here, the house, and views were breathtaking. I have stayed at many properties in Nantucket over the years and must say this was my absolute favorite. Short walk to the beach, such a relaxing environment. I will stay here again in the near future. Normally when I stay at a property, I need to call the owner for issues or repairs, but the only thing I had to call for, was to thank them at the end of the trip. I truly recommend Love Sand.

20 Mar 2017
Thanks you for your very kind review. We look forward to having you back at our sea side property Love Sand.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing