“Love ❤️ it!!”

Add it.
Piccolino's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Shirley
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Order a crisp and delightful salad the next time you visit Piccolino's Bar and Grill. We also have an assortment of appetizers for you to choose from. Visit 4 Mill St.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We have been going to Piccolino for 20 years. I live close by and it’s our go to place. Food and drinks are always good. Service is great. My kids have great memories of blinky the clown and face painting before dinner. I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Piccolino's has become our go to restaurant when we're just too busy to cook a meal. They are a cozy down home hole in the wall, that you'll be back again and again after your first meal. They have adequate beer selection and decent wine selection, and mixed drinks.
We discovered their seafood is ultra fresh, and always cooked to perfection. Love their scallops, and the whole belly fried clams.
There's something for everyone here. Pizzas are excellent, Italian style crust, thin crisp delicious. The sandwiches are excellent too, and huge, you can split a large, they're that big.
Salads are good as are their apps. They also rotate specials every week, so there's a variety to keep the offerings new.
The servers are all very nice, and super attentive. Can't say enough about the people who take care of us, all salt-of-the-earth.
Occasionally will have live music on the bar side.
Parking can be tight, there's a lot behind off the main drag, and street parking in front.
We love it, it's become our most frequented establishment, they earned it.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I was looking for lunch in the Shirley area and found Piccolino's via Trip Advisor. More of a bar restaurant than a restaurant with a bar. Right off the main drag. Excellent choice. Very clean, comfortable, in a relaxed atmosphere. Pleasantly surprised by an extensive menu. I had a Cheddar bacon burger that was excellent. The highlight was my side. Instead of choosing the regular fries/onion rings option I went with an old summertime favorite - cold macaroni salad! Homemade like my Mom used to make. Great alternative. Service was very good and not rushed what so ever. Will return.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Kind of a hole in the wall and full of Townies, but good food in huge portions, good service and friendly folks. Both seafood dishes were outstanding and overflowing.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I always feel at home at this place. The menu is familiar, the meals are well-portioned, and the staff is friendly and helpful. This is not an adventure in fine dining, but it's close to home and totally reliable for home-cooked comfort food. Plus, parking is easy.

1  Thank PatriceDiner