All reviews executive suite bagels free continental breakfast potatoes sausage pleasant surprise providence area breakfast room rhode island ballroom couch ma
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This Ramada Inn is in immaculate shape and is above my expectations for the brand. The bathrooms are like something from a five star hotel with amazing marble and tile work. Shower is super spacious too. I stay in hotels enough to notice the small things - something I thought was cool is the fact that they place shampoo conditioner and soap in the shower. Many times I’ve had to hop out and grab it off the sink. Always nice to see mouthwash and, while I have no use for them as I rock the messy hair look, shower caps. Everything was comfy and in good working order. Breakfast had all of the favorites. Along with a friendly staff and plenty of parking, we’ll stay at this property any day when doing gigs in Providence. Thanks team!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Your review is much appreciated. The staff and I are elated you had such a good stay. If your travels allows it, we hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

When we walked in the front door there is an overwhelming musty smell. The entry and rooms are old. Missing grout in the bathroom floor, hair dryer that didn’t work, stingy on towels and soap. Not a good value at all for the price. Would not recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Payal P, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for your review. Although I am happy you chose to stay at our property, I am disappointed that you found your stay less than satisfactory. On behalf of all of the staff, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the missing grout in the bathroom and the hair dryer not working. When season dies down, maintenance will be going through all of the rooms to make any necessary repairs such as the grout in the bathroom. Sometimes things break. We do have extra hair dryers and if yours was broken, you could have just let us know at the front desk and we would of immediately replaced it for you. All rooms do have 2 or more sets of towels in the room. If you needed more, we have plenty and when guests ask for extra towels, we most certainly do not have a problem giving more. Same with the soap. We do put 2 bars of soap and if more is needed, we will provide. We pride ourselves on great customer service and we hope that you will give us another chance to prove that you, if you travels allows you back in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

There were tiny bugs in the bathroom,the ac did not cool the room sufficiently, the maid service was not great,the location is great for me but overall the price is too high for a subpar hotel,this should be in the 99& range not the 150 range

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We take guest feedback seriously and it will be shared with all of the staff .

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Ramada was extremely comfortable. While the rooms are basic, but clean and well suited. There isn’t much more we could ask for. We would stay again the next time we are in the providence area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you very much for your review. The staff and I are happy to know that you found our hotel comfortable and well suited for your needs. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute for the following night. Received an upgrade to a king room. Very nice room. Clean. The bed was very comfortable and linens were fresh and clean.
The best part was the breakfast. Everything so fresh and plentiful! Scrambled eggs were cooked perfectly along with bacon, sausage and potatoes.
Muffins, bagels and breads for toast. All delicious and fresh. This cook is AMAZING!! We relayed this to the front desk as we were checking out and they were very appreciative of our positive comments.
Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for your review!. The staff and I are elated you had a nice stay here at the Ramada. We hope to see you again.