My husband and I came down to Cape Cod for a quiet anniversary weekend, and dined at the Dan'l Webster this evening. It was an absolute delight, and we were very happy we decided to eat there (on recommendation). We sat in the Conservatory room, looking out at a beautifully kept garden. From start to finish, the staff were professional and polite. Our server, a young college student named Maura, was highly impressive with her eloquence, food knowledge, table-side manner and serving etiquette for such a young age. All of her recommendations were excellent, and she paired them with a perfect wine. She even took the time to ask if the music volume was "too obtrusive" while we enjoyed our meals, and had it turned down. I enjoyed the filet mignon immensely, and my husband was delighted by the flat-iron steak and polenta. Both were cooked perfectly. On recommendation, the 'petite sweets' were a perfect finish. Small and dainty, but satisfying after a large meal. It is not often a restaurant outside a major city do savory and pastry with such refinement. We both intend on making the Dan'l Webster Inn a new annual on our anniversary weekend. They seem to pride themselves on making you feel special and welcome from start to finish. As experienced and travelled foodies, we highly recommend this restaurant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large inn that accommodates families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan`l Webster Hotel Sandwich
- Sandwich Daniel Webster Inn