“Wonderful stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My daughter and I have made this our lunch stop before crossing the Sagamore Bridge. The food is fresh and the paninis are just the right size. I tried the mint brownie for dessert and it was heavenly.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great place for breakfast...hearty or healthy...they serve both...you can eat outside in a quaint garden setting with the birds. Was delicious!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I each tried one of their specify sandwhiches and were not disapointed. They have amazing options. The best part is that they actually care if you are enjoying your meal.. most places just want your money..they want you to leave satisfied . Keep it up! Only thing that could improve my time would be refills on the delicious iced tea

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Very nice and clean inside. Employees are all very friendly and helpful. Very good menu with a large selection of backed goods. Breakfast was served very quickly and was very good. Able to eat inside or out. Patio is dog friendly.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Calling in on the first day of our vacation, we sat outside to enjoy the lovely weather. Our breakfasts were hot and delicious, and the staff were friendly and helpful.