“Great Margharita pizza”

Off The Vine Tuscan Grille
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Rowley
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place is crowded on weekends the pizza is great as well as the other food offerings. Good local place

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Met friends there for dinner, service was slow , took over 2 hrs to get our meals , the angel hair pasta was over cooked the veal was chewy, asked for bread before our meal and got the bread after we were finished eating. Drinks were over priced ,food was over priced. Told waiter how bad our food was and we expected to have manager to talk to us and all they did was offer free dessert, ....wasted 3 hrs of my time in this terrible restaurant....never again !!!!

1  Thank Pat P
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Nice atmosphere, food and drinks. My wife and I split a house salad (which they nicely split for us on two plates and it was quite generous) and had two pizzas. At first I was a bit dismayed because only one of the pizza selections had tomato sauce and the others all had balsamic glaze which I find too sweet. However, they were happy to make substitutions so I got my Sicilian with tomato sauce. Bill came to $77 before tip with two cocktails, two wines, two pizzas and one salad. Looking forward to trying their non-pizza entrees. (left overs amounted to a full pizza which we brought home)

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We've gone here many times. The staff are really nice and the pizzas are really good,,,,,,but so is the pasta and burger and salads.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The pizza was great, we had the sausage which took awhile but worth the prices (slightly higher than normal) service was slow at the bar, wine selection by the glass could be improved.