“Best Pizza in Town!!!”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Rowley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2015

My children and husband love Rowley Pizza Factory, their food is excellent! A great variety of choices for a family owned restaurant. Their staff is very friendly and welcoming, we as a whole family love this place. My children favorite food is their Olive Pizza, my husband loves the Farm House wrap and my favorite is the Chicken Kabob salad. Definitely a place to visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I don't get to come here as often as I'd like, but the family that owns the place is very friendly, personable, and know what they're doing. I've had their pizzas which are not really comparable to other local places mainly because of how fresh and authentic their ingredients are. My personal favorite is the gyro...hits the spot everytime! My husband usually gets a panini or the steak tip salad...which is also amazing. The house dressing...wow...whatever the secret ingredient is, it has me hooked. There are a few tables to sit at and they also have a bathroom for customer use! A very hard thing to find at a lot of the local pizza shops. Overall, they seem to always be busy, and it's no wonder why!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This family run place has a super clean open kitchen layout, phenomenal chicken kabob, huge portions, they're fast and the most food for your buck!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great steak bomb - very fresh...also chicken caesar salad very tasty!! Great menu...wide variety of selections!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

My family has been eating Pizza Factory pizzas for years. We do take out (pick it up ourselves) and delivery (quick, friendly, pizza always arrives hot).

1  Thank MotherNature13