“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A casual dining experience, with a view of Front Beach, Nate's is a charming family operated restaurant. Specializing in delicious fried seafood, we serve hamburgers, wraps, salads and even ice cream for dessert.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Nate's 2 of 2 mornings while in Rockport, Ma for breakfast. Very good breakfast menu. Great omelets, pancakes, and french toast. I had Nate's special omelet one morning. It was great. Small place right across street from beach. Great views.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

American Style breakfast- lots of choices, all kinds of egg dishes with lots of varieties. Very friendly staff. It is small so you might have to wait for a table but you can sit outside on some benches above the beach, which is a scenic view.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Stopped here for lunch after spending some time at Halibut Point. I wanted seafood, but my husband doesn't eat seafood, so we compromised on a place that sells both seafood and "regular food". We ordered from the takeout window and sat across the street on a bench overlooking the beach. I had fish and chips, which now rank pretty high on my list of the best fish and chips (#1 spot still held by John's Footlong in PTown, if you're wondering). My husband had the turkey BLT wrap, which he enjoyed. The fries maaaaaybe could have used a *little* bit of salt, but they were fried nice and crisp. Random, but the tartar sauce was really good, too.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, first the food is a little pricey but not bad. My issue is the price of their beverages. My wife ordered an iced tea for $2.50. She assumed it would be in big glass. What she got was a serving the size of a breakfast orange juice glass(6oz) full of ice with a little bit of tea.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Feeling a bit peckesh while exploring Rockport we stopped to pick up lunch for a picnic in the Mill Brook Meadow Park directly adjacent to the restaurant. The line was not long, however it took twenty minutes to order and another 15 minutes before our food was ready. Folks that arrived after us knew how slow the service was so called in their order and picked it up but still had to wait.
My haddock sandwich was delicious, moist flaky fish on a fresh bun. Clam chowder was tasty and loaded with clams.