All reviews cape cod best westerns no elevator the breakfast area first floor room was clean great place to stay yogurt convenient location complimentary breakfast home away from home would stay here again boston area easy access logan airport oakland ma
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For $84 its a great hotel. Its not as nice as a Hampton or Hilton (which is my normal) but its better than anything else for under $100.00 a night and the staff and service is better. I will have to check out their higher range of affiliated hotels to see if they are as price competitive and as good service quality. Point is I will return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Devesh K, General Manager at Best Western Rockland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and giving us a great review as well.

We are so glad of the fact that you understand that we are not a HAMPTON or HILTON ..but I will tell you that our service is way superior, our rooms are clean and our breakfast has good spread with a lot of variety including sugar free and gluten free upon request.

We look forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was supposed to come when one of the noreaster storms came through .davesh called me before the airline even let me know my flight was cancelled . The hotel was extremely accommodating on the change of plans. At check in the man was so helpful. More so than I think I've ever seen . Breakfast was decent .i was glad it wasn't just cold item . They had eggs sausage and waffles even. Rooms were Clean .Over all good experience. I would stay at that hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us as well..

Nor’easters often disrupt travel plans and most likely flights incoming and outgoing are cancelled.. my team and I like to be proactive and get in touch with guests just to make sure in the event we lose power at the Hotel.

We are so happy you eventually made it and had a great stay.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stay in Best Westerns all the time. The staff here are terrific.
The breakfast area is well managed by Rose. She is kind and personable and makes you feel at home. There are a lot of choices for breakfast.
The only downside is the TV channels were very limited.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Devesh K, General Manager at Best Western Rockland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us & your repeat business with our brand. Truly appreciate it.

Just to assure you we are working on the TV Channel listing to up the number of channels.

Thank you for all your compliments & I will surely pass it on to Rose.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We just came back from our short three night stay at the Best Western Rockland. If you are staying in that area or simply passing through and need a place to stay don’t hesitate to give this place a shot. We are extremely pleased with the overall service and experience. First, the hotel has very clean and spacious rooms and overall premises. Second, fantastic 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. breakfast. I mean this is not your continental type stuff they have everything from omelets, bacon and sausage, to bagels, waffles, cereal and lots more. The breakfast area is very well taken care of and has a mid size TV so you can watch your favorite news while having a satisfying breakfast. Our special thanks goes to Rose who makes sure you always have a pleasant experience while having a delicious breakfast. To sum up, if you just need a clean place with the good free breakfast, parking, WiFi and in close proximity to Boston, (30 minutes driving) don't think twice and book Best Western Rockland for half the price of most big name hotels.

Room Tip: We stayed at Room 208 and had no issues with any outside noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maksim P
Devesh K, General Manager at Best Western Rockland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with us.

We are so delighted you had a wonderful experience and really enjoyed your stay . Thank you for all your compliments for my team and cleanliness . I will definitely pass on your compliments for breakfast..

See you soon !! And thank you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Nice place to stay. Every individual employee is nice, cordial, very helpful and always with a bright smile. They make stay easier and comfortable. Room was super clean everything arranged properly. Breakfast area arranged in a systematic way and all are exactly what require for breakfast. Value worth. Enough parking space and front desk is soothing. Gym is also nice and well maintained.

Room Tip: Value worth
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Devesh K, General Manager at Best Western Rockland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us & sharing your experience in regards to your stay.

We truly appreciate all your compliments for the staff,breakfast, Hotel itself & the fitness center. Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness as well.

We look forward to your return.,