“Hidden Gem”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times and never been disappointed. It is by far and away the best Indian restaurant around. There is tremendous variety and the meals can be spiced from mild to atomic (literally sweating while eating it). What surprises me is that it's never busy there despite how great it is. Probably, because it's off the beaten path, but well worth going out of your way for.

Visited March 2017
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Apna Punjab for lunch.”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Go for the buffet to try a variety of the best Indian food around! The service is excellent and the waiters are friendly. The garlic Nan is a must!!

Visited November 2016
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“I have mixed reviews on APNA PUNJAB”
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I live not far away and i have tried the food 4 times... Once for the buffet and the rest between lunch off the menu and dinner off the menu.

I FEEL THE FOOD IS AVERAGE AND NOT THAT SPECIAL.
Service is GOOD
Atmosphere is below average to below average - they need to remodel.
Price Good
Food Quality average
Location is average
Cleanliness is Ok... It has a weird old hotel carpet smell to me if that makes sense... Many times there was food on the floor.

I want to like it more than i do.
I drive to other Indian food places instead of going here now.

Dont recommend unless its because of convenience. Its OK.

• Visited August 2016
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We didn't have high hopes of good Indian food in Rehoboth but they always deliver! We usually get take out because our kids don't like Indian food yet, but we really enjoy their food and the employees are super nice.

Visited January 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
“Would eat here every day if I could!”
Reviewed 29 December 2016

My wife and I come to this place at least once a month, if not more often because we are jonesing for some Indian. The food is always fresh and you can never go wrong with just about anything on the menu. Jay, the owner, is enthusiastic and charming. I love coming back to this place. FYI, the lunch buffet is just as fabulous! I typically get the chicken kofta and my wife the chicken tikka (not masala), which comes out on a sizzling skillet! Try it, you won't be disappointed. One word of warning, the "hot" version of meals can sometimes be overbearing and completely distract from how fantastic the food is, so even if you are a spicy food lover I would suggest you target the mid-range with regard to spice. My only gripe, and it doesn't distract from my rating, is that there appears to be a lot of turnover with regard to servers and therefore the service can be spotty at times.

• Visited November 2016