“I have mixed reviews on APNA PUNJAB”

Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I live not far away and i have tried the food 4 times... Once for the buffet and the rest between lunch off the menu and dinner off the menu.

I FEEL THE FOOD IS AVERAGE AND NOT THAT SPECIAL.
Service is GOOD
Atmosphere is below average to below average - they need to remodel.
Price Good
Food Quality average
Location is average
Cleanliness is Ok... It has a weird old hotel carpet smell to me if that makes sense... Many times there was food on the floor.

I want to like it more than i do.
I drive to other Indian food places instead of going here now.

Dont recommend unless its because of convenience. Its OK.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We didn't have high hopes of good Indian food in Rehoboth but they always deliver! We usually get take out because our kids don't like Indian food yet, but we really enjoy their food and the employees are super nice.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My wife and I come to this place at least once a month, if not more often because we are jonesing for some Indian. The food is always fresh and you can never go wrong with just about anything on the menu. Jay, the owner, is enthusiastic and charming. I love coming back to this place. FYI, the lunch buffet is just as fabulous! I typically get the chicken kofta and my wife the chicken tikka (not masala), which comes out on a sizzling skillet! Try it, you won't be disappointed. One word of warning, the "hot" version of meals can sometimes be overbearing and completely distract from how fantastic the food is, so even if you are a spicy food lover I would suggest you target the mid-range with regard to spice. My only gripe, and it doesn't distract from my rating, is that there appears to be a lot of turnover with regard to servers and therefore the service can be spotty at times.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Indian restaurants are usually famous for the brunch buffets.. this place is good for the buffet as well as the other menu items.. always overeat when I go there. worth trying indian delicacies and if you want it typical North indian style tell them in advance and they try to make it even better

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This is a favorite place of ours for date night! Such friendly service and generous portions. Great for takeout, too. Surprisingly awesome Indian food in little ol' Rehoboth!