“Sooo good. ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This is a favorite place of ours for date night! Such friendly service and generous portions. Great for takeout, too. Surprisingly awesome Indian food in little ol' Rehoboth!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Let me start by saying that I am an Indian. I am very picky about Indian food. I have tried almost all of the Indian restaurants in the Rhode Island area. This is the one that I keep going back to. I started coming here when they first opened. If you are looking for authentic Indian food then come here. If you like Indian food that is anything but authentic then go somewhere else. The food is outstanding. The owner Jay is always welcoming. The chef is very talented.
My favorites are the Methi Chicken, Lamb Kabob, Chicken Biryani and Tandoori Roti. My advise is when you get there ask if there are any dishes that they have made that are not on the menu. I have had few dishes off the menu that were out of this world. Also let the waiter or waitress know the level of spices that you like.
The only negative is the location. The restaurant is located in the heart of Rehoboth, MA in a plaza.
I have never tried they Buffett so I can not comment on that. I have never been here for Lunch only dinners. If you go enough times you will see that there are a lot of Indians that visit this restaurant frequently. That is the best complement for an Indian restaurant.

1  Thank Samual0418
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely Fabulous FOOD & service! They catered our wedding: OH MY GOSH - FANTASTIC! Not only was the food incredible but the presentation was just beautiful! Super friendly hosts! They will cater the food to your spice rating (which is great when you've never tried Indian food before) and for the catering services- they were super willing to hold the spicy and added ALL the flavor!!! Thank you guys SO much! They bring out special treats (off menu) for us to try! I can't reccomend them higher than 5 stars- or I would!!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Visited this place for lunch and another time for an office party. Both the instances the food was just average and nothing great to boast of.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Food is really super! As good as places in the Boston area! Interesting menu. We ordered "very hot" - our waiter checked to see if we were serious...we decided to not get "very hot" - probably a wise decision! Good place for family too.

2  Thank Valerie A