“Average food, nothing great about it”

Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Visited this place for lunch and another time for an office party. Both the instances the food was just average and nothing great to boast of.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Food is really super! As good as places in the Boston area! Interesting menu. We ordered "very hot" - our waiter checked to see if we were serious...we decided to not get "very hot" - probably a wise decision! Good place for family too.

2  Thank Valerie A
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Very authentic. Excellent garlic naan. Outstanding chicken korma. Owner is very helpful when ordering specialities.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

The food is seasoned well and delicious. Every time we eat here we are more than satisfied. Jay is very helpful when ordering the food. They are very conscientious about checking the spice level as well as whether you enjoy your food. We love coming here and would not bother going to Providence. I am happy to have this fabulous food in my town!

2  Thank SavvyMom2005
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I was passing by and decided to grab a quick lunch. I found this place by mistake. They had a buffet Indian lunch. I was pleasantly surprised. Really good authentic Indian food. If I am ever around here again I will surely cone again.