“A different Chilli’s”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s always better when you don’t have to cook. This is a new restaurant to us, so we thought we would try it. A couple of friends said they were slipping, but we ordered the Fajitas Din for 2. And they were outstanding. We will continue to go to Chili’s for our Fajitas. Our server was Taylor and she was very nice.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Chili’s for a quick bite with our two small children and nonetheless we were very disappointed. We don’t usually eat at chains but thought Chili’s was decent, at least in the old days.

My wife and I decided to split an order of Nachos and it was well below average. Nothing about the nachos tasted fresh. Makes me wonder if they used the frozen stuff. I stole a couple of fries from my two year old and they definitely tasted frozen.

It’s safe to say we won’t be coming back even though it was very family friendly this the two star rating.

Dylan T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We're sorry to hear we let you and your kids down on your recent visit. We take pride in our food and always want to provide the highest quality experience to our guests. We'd like to hear more of your feedback and how we can improve. Please give our Guest Engagement Team a call at 1-800-983-4637 at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I went there to eat with my fiance and the server took forever to bring us our drinks..when we ordered our food, my food was cold and my meat wasnt cooked right...the server we had was slow and she wasnt pleasant at all..not going there anymore

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We were impressed by their new 600 calorie meals. Tasty & healthy. Fair prices. Service was good. We shall return.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We had nice sit down meal with good service. We appeared to just get in before the evening rush began. We like the idea of being able to pay check at the table.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK