“Good food..little pricey”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice, smaller than it looks, great for a quick meal. The staff were very attentive, I got the Explosion Salad ...Excellent. It was very busy...but we were sat very quickly..we will be back

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I remember when a decent meal at chilis was a given. Not so much anymore. Aside from a strong selection of beers, the food is just not worth the visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant usually gets a 5. Although the food was fabulous as usual....the service on this stop was awful.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The restaurant looks good both inside and outside, the menu is really affordable and it was crawling with people on Saturday night, so I decided to give it a try.
When we arrived the maiter'd told us it would take 15 to 30 min to have a table for two. Gladly, it took only 10 min.
It took like forever to have our meal served.
The bowl of chilli I ordered was more like pasta sauce than a real chilli. The side of broccoli was practically raw. I ordered the sauce of the ribs on the side and it came on the top of the ribs. The dessert (it's a kind of petite gateau) didn't really taste good. The cake was overcooked and mild.
If only I had read the reviews before stopping there, I would have chosen mc Donald's instead.
Never again!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We've been in this particular Chili's a few times. We always have decent service and the food is excellent. We did have a kind of flaky waiter the last time in, but contributed it to the fact that we thought he was new to the business. He was polite and did try, just forgot items and wasn't that familiar with the menu. We will go back there, though!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK