Bradford - Carver House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$ 245
US$ 222
Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
Hotels.com
US$ 301
Admiral's Landing(Provincetown)
US$ 335
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$ 255
US$ 245
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$ 145
Eastwood at Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
Bayberry Accommodations(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
US$ 217
Orbitz.com
All reviewscape tipwall muralsp townoff seasoncape codcontinental breakfastfront desk managerbagelsbit datedprivate beachcommercial streetrooms are smalllow tidelong pointherring cove beachhard boiled eggsbreakwater
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Room we stayed in had views of the Ocean and the breakfast and coffee was very good. The room was small and did have an odor. Rugs should be ripped out and replaced. Bathroom is extremely small and the calking of where the sink attached to the wall looked like if you leaned slightly on it the sink would detach. Very few amenities. The sad part is that this location is prime and could be so much more. I don't believe the owners put any money into updating it. If you have issues with climbing stairs this is not the place to stay. Hinges on the door behind the bathroom were full of rust, which must of taken 40 years to accumulate. Our door to the room looked like it was broken into at one or another wood was chipped off. Such a shame that this type of property is not kept up that way it should be.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Nina L
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Looking at the overall rating of this hotel I think many reviewers are conflating wonderful Provincetown with this hotel. I recently finished a 17,000 mile road trip across the USA & Canada over 60 nights. I share this to convey that I've stayed in a lot of hotels recently. THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL OF THE ENTIRE TRIP. Provincetown is amazing with few hotel options and it shows in the way this place overcharges and obviously doesn't invest in upkeep.

I arrived late in the evening. From the moment I appeared at the front desk, immediately noticing the antisocial attendant hadn't changed his crusty t-shirt in days I knew I was on to something special. He was the kind of person you don't forget, particularly because I got the distinct impression I had interrupted his online adult activities. Other than him, the lobby is quaint, it has some architectural appeal and an aroma of the sea with hints of mildew everywhere. I was grossed out but proceeded to my room still somewhat optimistic.

I walked into the room and almost cried. Tired, smelly, old. The bed comforter was older than I am (I'm pushing 40) and I think I heard it crackling when I threw it aside. This was a step adjacent to camping, however when I camp I don't have concern about catching a communicable disease. After a brief panic, I swallowed down my dinner and laid in the bed hesitantly, decided to sleep and get the experience over with - an experiment in near homelessness! Remember now, this isn't a Motel 6, it was a 1 night, >$200 stay.

In the morning the place seemed a little nicer. The saving grace is the surrounding environment; waking up that close to the water is always very special. Also reassuring, the clientele were not seedy at all, a well heeled crowd on vacation. I can see how people might overlook the sleaze and grime and romanticize the place but in my opinion if the same hotel weren't in Provincetown none of those people would stay there. It was disgusting!

This place has a LOT of potential, all of it unrealized. Maybe I'm a snob but this place makes the Hampton Inn look like the Plaza Hotel. The only people who should be looking at this place are investors; what an opportunity!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank George W
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I have gone to the Provincetown Inn for many years with my daughter. It certainly has some faults (cleanliness, crowded) but we go because of the good things. Wonderful pool, on the beach, porch outside room; and we can walk into town! We've tried other places but always come back here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is the second time my husband and I have visited the Provincetown inn. We love it here. The staff is very sweet and helpful. There are murals on the walls that are pertinent to p-town and are beautiful. Adds to the ambience of the location. Being just about on the tip the scenery is beautiful. You can hike to many beaches, ride bikes or just take pictures. Just a great place to get out and breathe some fresh air. The rooms are adequate. Nothing fancy but that is not what we are here for. Breakfast is amazing. Anything and everything you want plus we got to sit outside on a beautiful October morning. There is a pool but that does not compare to the surrounding beauty. Race point beach is a must see. You are on the tip of the world. There is no doubt in my mind that we shall return and I can't wait!

Room Tip: Room with balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Provincetown Inn is at the tip of Cape Cod. Grand views of the bay. Lucked out with a harvest moon in full view, lighting up the bay side. Stayed in the Cape Tip room, giving us extra space and direct access to the bay side walkway.
The inn has been spiffed up since our last visit...new paint, windows, carpet. Lots of free parking. Healthy walk to all the shops on Commercial Ave. Nice free continental breakfast (good coffee).
Even tried the restaurant: pub style, casual. Food was ok. Service was ok.
One curiosity: crickets in the hallway and a few in the room.

Room Tip: Cape Tip rooms offer the best views (at a higher price). Enclosed walkways make it weather-wise to navigate to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple