All reviews cape tip wall murals p town off season cape cod continental breakfast front desk manager bit dated bagels private beach commercial street rooms are small low tide national seashore a king size bed long point herring cove beach
Reviewed 10 July 2009

I recenty took a trip with my girlfriend to the Provincetown Inn in Cape Cod, and I can say with all honesty that I was overly impressed. I stayed in the Honeymoon suite which was very spacious, with a king bed, couch, refrigerator/microwave and full bath. We were greeted by a bottle of champagne, and our room was cleaned to perfection. The honeymoon suite is on the corner of the hotel proprety, and outside the room is a private patio area that is directy on the boardwalk, and about a 30 second walk to the pool area. On saturday my girlfriend and I were at the pool, where there was an outdoor bbq and bar, and dj, which was much to our liking. Everything was expertly maintained and ran very smoothly. One of the best parts our stay was the assistance we received from the hotel staff, in particular Derek Evans the front desk manager. He was basically our go to for all information Provincetown, from restaurants to nightlife, to even a good deli to grab a breakfast sandwich. Each one of his recommendations proved to be excellent, he even went as far as to set up reservations for us at a local seafood place. I would defintely return to the Provincetown Inn, it was a great mini vacation and I would recommend visiting for everyone.

Reviewed 1 July 2009

We come to Provincetown every year for a few days and always stay at the Provincetown Inn. The rooms are clean with a refrigerator and coffee maker. The beds are extremely comfortable and you can leave your curtains open to wake up to a fabulous view! We love the funky atmosphere, the relaxed low key ambience, the friendly staff and the perfect location. You can park your car and walk into town, or sit outside your room on the deck or patio and stare at the Atlantic Ocean. We don't understand why you would stay anywhere else!

Reviewed 30 June 2009

We had the most pleasant stay at The Provincetown Inn Resort and Conference Center. We had 2 rooms next to each other with king size beds. Let me tell you, they were the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on while on vacation!!! we have a waterbed at home and therefore find most hotel beds "rock" hard...not the beds here!!! The rooms were large and very clean and quiet. Both rooms were facing the water,beach and pool area. We had a beautiful view of the wharf. The continental breakfast was very filling. They have an olympic size pool with an outdoor bar with music playing and you can also purchase food at the pool area. We had a nice walk each day to the shops and restaurants along Commercial St. We will defintely stay at this resort again and will recommend it to our friends and family. Make your reservations today...you will be pleasantly surprised!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2009

This is a self contained location. Beautiful views, large swimming pool, food and drink.
Bonnie Glasglow at the front desk went out of her way to accommodate us.
The staff is wondeful, and we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 21 June 2009

Everything was great. The front desk woman Marissa was very helpful and accommodated all of our needs. She really made our experience very enjoyable! Stay here!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family