“Delightful Stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 30 Bangs Street

Ben S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delightful Stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My partner and I had a great stay at Helene's condo for the week. The unit is nicely furnished and well equipped. My partner loves to cook and found the kitchen has everything he needed and more. We loved having a grill to use, too. There are 2 good size bedrooms. We slept very comfortably. There is an a/c and a couple fans. There is cable TV which was nice to relax from a day of being out and about. I now need to get my partner a rocking chair because he loved the one in the living room. The bathroom is good, lots of towels.

The location is nice in the east end near all the galleries. We walked to Wired Puppy for coffee every morning. Everything is walkable. The west end is about a 20 minute walk. I find it easier to walk than rent a bicycle if it's a busy week with lots of people walking on Commercial Street. We stayed during an event week.

Helene kept me up to date with details and is very accommodating. I had a delightful time and glad I stayed here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing