“A Nice Find”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Patio American Grill and Cocktail Bar offers a true Cape Cod experience in the center of Provincetown. This is the place to come and enjoy inspired New England cuisine and great cocktails in a casual yet chic setting.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Having missed several of the other Happy Hours in town. It was a surprise to find that Patio has a longer Happy Hour.
I was able to more than satisfy my desire to make a dent in the Welfleet Oyster population.
The service was top-notch. Attentive, but not in your face as my waitress seemed to know my thoughts before I could voice them.
Will gladly return to sample the rest of the menu when I visit again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Shopping in Provincetown and walking about town all afternoon, my GF and I were anxious to sit down and rest and have a cold cocktail. We walked past many restaurants and bars, before settling on the Patio American Grill and Bar. Wanting some relief from the heat we went inside, straight to the bar which was empty of patrons.

We ordered a couple of beers and engaged in conversation with the bartender Hristo. He was a very interesting young man. We learned he was from Bulgaria and going to school and working on a Visa. He served us in quick time and kept checking on us.

All in all it was a memorable stop for a drink. No review about food because we had none.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for a late lunch and sat on the veranda watching the world go by - and there is plenty to watch in Provincetown.
The food was good, service good and surroundings very nice.
We had the cheese grilled lobster and the smoked fish pate - both great and huge portions!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Been Going to PTOWN for many, many, many years... I for some reason always avoided going to this restaurant, probably because I thought it was too commercial or a tourist trap..boy was I wrong.. this place was spot on.. great menu, quality of food was excellent, service was attentive, and the outdoor patio was great for people watching.. love the whole package..

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food and drinks are great but it is on the expensive side staff was friendly and we could pick a table in or outside the sun.