We stayed here because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor so were a little surprised when we saw the room. Although it was very clean and spacious and had a wonderful view over the ocean, it was a bit dated and so was the bathroom. It seemed to be expensive compared to other places we stayed at on this trip to Cape Cod but maybe that was because of the location. For the price I would have at least expected fluffy towels and a hairdryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in luxury at Dyer's Beach House. This waterfront guest house was converted from a boat house over 40 years ago. Recently updated, light and bright guest rooms are well appointed and directly on the beach surrounded by breathtaking harbor views and the beach gardens. Each room enjoys panoramic views with private and semi-private decks. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, spacious rooms with king and queen options, a private entrance, updated oversized well appointed showers, daily housekeeping, and flower filled beach gardens. Every room offers a bar with refrigerator, glassware, water. Each room maintains WIFI, iHome, flatscreen HD TV/DVD, daily houseman services and a fresh coffee service each morning. Guests always have complimentary free parking for one car. Our guest reviews speak for themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Dyer's Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyer`s Beach House And Motel
- Dyer`s Beach House Hotel Provincetown
- Dyers Beach Hotel