“Amazing staff, perfect location, and great value for the money”
Review of Watership Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Watership Inn
Ranked #52 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Amazing staff, perfect location, and great value for the money”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stay at Watership Inn every year when we travel to Provincetown. The Inn is located less than one block off of Commercial Street (the main strip). While it is close to the action, it is on a quiet street, so it is easy to get away. The Jim, Rick, and the rest of the staff are so friendly and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. The rooms are always immaculate. We typically stay in the apartments.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Shannon M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I have stayed @ the Watership since 1994 & will not stay anywhere else. I have toured open houses at other guest houses, & while there are other houses more plush, the prices are stratospheric. When I first stayed here, I was in P'Town once a month, including mid-winter. The service has always been above & beyond what is necessary during the previous manager's tenure & especially since Rick took over. What first drew me here was the location. My very first trip to P'Town, I stayed directly on Commercial Street & due to the commotion & noise, decided that wasn't working. Also, there was no parking, which as anyone who has ever been to P-Town knows is a definite necessity. I walked around & found the Watership, made reservations for the next month, & have been there ever since. Breakfasts are very good with homemade muffins\coffee cakes. The orange-cranberry is to die for!!!! The location is a definite plus. If you want peace & quiet, you can veg out away from the crowds on Commercial Street, but if you want to shop, bar hop, party, etc., it is less than a block away. I stay 10 days at a time now & the only drawback I have found is that you have make your reservations early, especially for longer stays during season. :>( I heartily recommend The Watership to anyone planning a trip to the paradise that is P-Town.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank John G
New York
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at the Watership from 9/08/11 to 9/12/11. I stayed on the top floor in a small room. It was perfect for my needs. Well kept and clean. What I like about the top floor is it's quiet. I also like the Watership for it's closeness to Commercial St and to the activtities I like (Boatslip Tea Dance, Joe's coffee, restaurants). The free parking is great too! Staff are friendly and they were very helpful. If we needed anything (iron, ironing board) they got it right away. Continental breakfast was good (basic fare - coffee, tea, juices, yogurt, cereal, muffins, packaged oatmeal). I would highly recommend the Watership Inn. It's my second time here and I plan to go again. (FYI, prices are very reasonable too!)

Room Tip: Top floors for me! During high season get a room not facing the street (although it's not a nois...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank icman
winston-salem, north carolina
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Stayed 4 nights in "Marion's Keep" on the 2nd floor. A lovely little room with a good sized bathroom. Shower had wonderful water pressure and the bed was comfortable. The place was very clean and staff was welcoming. Breakfast is not put out until 9am, so I opted to go down the street to "Joe" for my morning coffee and pastry. Great baked goods and patio.

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank hello777
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Legendary place I finally tried. So many trips would have been better if I had stayed here! Very nice rooms - furniture is not all antiques - but lots of rustic REAL charm.

Second floor front room - very quite even at night.

You felt like you were in your own vacation home - there was always someone there if you needed them (prior to 9pm office closing - and even then I believe the house keeper lives on site).

Not a fancy fantasy resort (like Brass Key or Crowne Point) - which have their place and have stayed at both. This was a much more relaxing soulful experience - the others fantasy resorts feed into monied elitism. Not really my deal.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple