“Don’t Miss Breakfast Here! ”
Review of Cafe Heaven

Cafe Heaven
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Small, cute, great waiter (Christos) & excellent Breakfast! I believe everything on the menu would be amazing but my husband’s stuffed french toast was to die for! You don’t want to miss this one!!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We ate here a couple of times and thought each time that it couldn’t be as good the next, but try as we might to break them, they kept on delivering. Great food, especially the brunches and fab service. I gotta say that I don’t think I ate a meal without lobster in it all three of the times we visited but that’s no bad thing! Only gripe, is that it’s just too difficult to get a table - with a walk-in policy only, what can you do? House made English Muffins were excellent. Fluffy and light and were just right, coming from an Englishman! Lobster hash was my favourite but close second were the banana cornmeal pancakes with maple - excellent! Some fo the best Bloody Marys in town too if I might say. An instant favourite.

3  Thank RussB651
Jessica N, Manager at Cafe Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hi Russ, thank you for your nice review! We are so glad you liked our food and our service! Whereas we don't take reservations for breakfast, we do take them for dinner! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have you tried our dinner selections? We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great selection of breakfast offerings plus many daily specials. Good coffee and fresh juices. Seating is tight but cozy. The staff is warm and friendly. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you, Renee! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at Cafe Heaven! Did you know that we also serve dinner?

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Cafe Heaven quickly became our go to place for breakfast in P'town. Their breakfasts are so tasty, unique and consistent.

So glad to hear that we were your go-to place for breakfast! We love that! Did you know that we serve dinner, too?

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews, however I do read them often to choose where I would like to go. I find your review to be unjust and rather inaccurate. You see, I was the person sitting next to you and the female at the front corner of the bar. In regards to the unclean silverware, I was the one who had my fork changed, not you. Changed because I personally dropped my chapstick on it. Not once did you ask to exchange your silverware. So to take another’s action as your own is rather disgusting. As for your meal being inedible, what you ordered clearly stated capers on the menu, yes, I saw you push all 11 capers to the side of your plate. 11 capers is hardly an abundance of capers when a)the menu states capers, b)the plate of food is really rather large, c)if you don’t like capers, you could of asked them to omit them. Did they get the orders mixed up, yes. However, if you recall they placed it in front of my friend for a total of 3 seconds, before that very same bartender you mentioned said no, picked up the plate and placed it in front of you. As for the bartender flirting with the guests next to you, there were 3 of us talking with the bartender. You couldn’t be further from the truth. I hardly call having a conversation about things in town flirting. All that being said, the atmosphere and the food were very good. I highly recommend the French onion soup, I think it’s the best in town. Portions are large, so you get a sense of getting your money’s worth. Although, it was a bit of a wait, they did an excellent job at seating us promptly, especially during such a busy week of the 4th of July.

1  Thank TonyJY