All reviewsgreat roomjane goodallolivia roomjulia childvirginia woolfp towncommercial streetsteam showercooked to order breakfasthome friespilgrim monumentevery morningplace to staygas fireplacekoi pondfull kitchenbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We usually stay at Brass Key but they didn't have availability so we decided to try this place. We booked a room in the 104 building (Christopher) only to find, on arrival, that the bathroom is VERY SMALL (if I had known I would have never booked the room). We went to the desk and they were able to move us (at no additional charge) to a much nicer room. The customer service was exceptional, guests friendly, & property nicely maintained. Location right behind town hall. Breakfast each day was delicious.

Room Tip: Don't do Christopher or Hope (they will be redoing the bathrooms but for now they are VERY small)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great Location. Lovely room ( Julia Child)
Fabulous staff. Lori took us to the bike rental location :). The breakfast was prepared with care and it was delicious ! We will be back ! We only stayed one night and came by ferry.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place was exactly what I was looking for. PERFECT location by all the cool stores and restaurants, very nice staff, and a clean and comfy room. The breakfast was AWESOME!! It was really nice to wake up and have it right there.
Parking lot was very easy as well - It was an extra charge.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I just returned from a 2 night stay at Gabriel's and could not recommend this hotel enough. I was there with my wife and 5-month old daughter and everything exceeded our expectations. The hotel has an excellent location, right in the center of town but on the quieter Bradford street. This gives you all the conveniences of being within a 5 minute walk to everything but still having the benefit of a peaceful night's sleep.

Our room was large, clean and even had laundry in unit. In addition, the service and staff were fantastic and they cooked a delicious daily breakfast that was included in the room charge. We look forward to staying at Gabriel's next year!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin?!? I got to Provincetown EARLY bc I was afraid of traffic driving up and Maria made sure my room was ready BEFORE check in time bc I needed to nap!! Lol.. The place is quaint.. CLEAN, safe, quiet, homie, welcoming, great for couples, singles, families, etc.. Complimentary breakfast was amazing with choices for everyone.. My room, (Dorothea Dix Room) was very well decorated, clean, roomy and homie!!! Bathroom was CLEAN and amazing jacuzzi tub.. Christopher at the desk for check out was very helpful today with helping me to load my car in the private driveway to save me a walk to my car.. Parking isn't located directly at the property and was a short walk which I didn't mind bc I brought my bike and the location was ideal so you could walk ANYWHERE.. Traveling alone, Maria made me feel very comfortable and welcomed!!! I recommend this property to anyone even though I want to keep this MY hidden gem.. Thanks again to the entire staff for a great 3 night getaway... xoxoxo Billy

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank BeReal1977
Elizabeth G B, Owner at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your kind and amazing review Billy, we re so pleased you enjoyed your vacation here at Gabriels along with the made to order and delicious breakfast (which Jean and Maria pride themselves!)
We look forward to hosting you next time you visit Ptown...please come back soon! :-)