“Excellent Food”

Connie's Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped into Connie's for lunch while spending some time in Provincetown, and are we glad we did. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have sandwiches,salads, soups,desserts and daily specials. My wife ordered quiche and it was delicious. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and it was wonderful. It was a good size which kind of disappointed me because I didn't have room for any of their scrumptious looking desserts. If you are looking for some good homemade food at reasonable prices with a friendly staff stop by Connie's.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

After arriving from the 90 minute ferry ride, walked upon this tucked away place that hit the spot for brunch. The wraps were amazing and the service was great. So much so that I didn't have room for the fabulous choices of desserts. They offered GF wraps.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Connie's is on my list of must-eat places whenever I come to Provincetown. This small, unassuming place delivers terrific sandwiches, baked goods, and treats.

Connie's is located in the front left corner of the Aquarium Mall. It can be a little hot in the summer and busy, but well worth it.

If you can't find a sandwich on their extensive sandwich board, there's something wrong with you. But you can have them make any sandwich.

They make specialty drinks which I believe vary daily.

There is limited seating in the mall, but there is the harbor view deck in the back with tables and umbrellas. Be sure to check out the gelato place too.

Provincetown has many great places to eat and Connie's is one of the best.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I came upon this bakery while looking for a simple sandwich and snack, this was so perfect. I got a yummy turkey salad cold sandwich with almonds on multi grain bread and could not resist the peanut butter cookie also,the sandwich is one of the best I have had in town and the cookie,you tell me when you try it. I cannot stop thinking about this sandwich!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ordered a couple of sandwiches and while we waited we checked out the cakes, pies and cookies. W hat a great selection theybhad and boy did they look great. Our sandwiches were huge, and tasted fantastic. I had the Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese and my wife had the Italian in a baguette.
Lovely fresh and great tasting sandwiches.