“Fabulous bakery”

Connie's Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I came upon this bakery while looking for a simple sandwich and snack, this was so perfect. I got a yummy turkey salad cold sandwich with almonds on multi grain bread and could not resist the peanut butter cookie also,the sandwich is one of the best I have had in town and the cookie,you tell me when you try it. I cannot stop thinking about this sandwich!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ordered a couple of sandwiches and while we waited we checked out the cakes, pies and cookies. W hat a great selection theybhad and boy did they look great. Our sandwiches were huge, and tasted fantastic. I had the Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese and my wife had the Italian in a baguette.
Lovely fresh and great tasting sandwiches.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The egg sandwich (the reason I stopped in) was good -- nothing to write home about, but perfectly tasty. The pastries looked absolutely delicious, although I had to restrain myself since 9 AM seemed a bit early for brownies. There's no seating inside the bakery but shared picnic tables in the "food court" area immediately outside, which is a sort of covered breezeway -- a bit chilly on the day I was there but probably a great option for most of the season. I'll try the pastries next time!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

They also have terrific breads and cakes, but the pies! OMG. What a great place to go to. Happy to see that they have reopened for the 2017 season!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Nice selection of items, ie scones, bagels, egg sandwiches for breakfast. Also noted a list of sandwiches which looked good. Take your food to the deck outside for a nice view of the water.