“5 stars...”

Ranked #17 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
italy
“5 stars...”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

...because I can't give 6. Excellent place! Nice bedrooms, quiet location, great breakfast, wonderful staff.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bob_italy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here at the end of the 2011 season. Let me start by saying I am the most pickiest person ever. I notice EVERYTHING ! I was so impressed by The Foxberry Inn that I wrote a review while staying there but I see the review was never posted.
The Foxberry Inn is a gorgeous property !! What tender loving care was put into the beautifully decorated rooms and common rooms, Spotlessly clean and the BEST customer service eve!!. The breakfast is delicious and the cold,hot drinks/ treats throughout the day are very much appreciated.
The location is perfect. Walkable to town(15 min) and close to the dunes and beaches. We will not think about staying anywhere else in Provincetown when we make our annual trip to the Cape this year. I have stayed at other Inns in townover the years and have not been this impressed.

Maria and James Mock
Westchester County NY

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NewyorkChubby
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 October 2011

From the initial phone call – when I called to inquire about the rooms – I already heard the sunshine in John’s voice. I’m very particular about the hotels I stay in, rule number one – must have duvets! I mean really, hotels that don’t have duvets, what year are you living in?! It’s so last season!!! Seriously though – have they every watched that 20/20 special where they took out that black light thing and showed all the gross stuff that comforters hold? And um, the whole beg bug thing – come on! Get with the program and get duvets! Anyway, the photos of the hotel looked quite lovely so we were quick to make a decision and stay here.

Off the beaten path, ok not really, I just wanted to say that. However it’s not right in town with I actually found nice. It’s walking distance, but a good walk. I liked how it was out in the quiet, and closer to the natural part of PTown. The outside seating areas were so inviting, with the warm pillows, benches and sun chairs. The reception area was very cute, reminded me of a place I always want to visit. You know, like auntie’s house, who had cookies baking and a warm fire. We met John and he is so friendly. His smile and laughter is very addicting and made us feel at home in a NY minute. After a few cookies and a diet coke (yes, diet), he took us to our room. OMG! Are you kidding? This is the cutest ever! EVAH! The deco was simple and sweet. Very clean – I love that! The attention to detail was noticed and appreciated. Our most favorite part - the bed is to die for. I’m not sure what mattress is in there but I’m pretty sure it’s close to heaven! We still to this day think (and miss) the best sleep we ever had – ever.

The second best thing, which is only maybe one very small point away from the bed, is the breakfast spread. I mean seriously with the home made quiche?!

Both Johns were so lovely and helpful. Directions, recommendation, even beach towels… whatever we asked for, they we quick to help, always with a touch of sunshine. It is people like them that need to fill this world more so that we all can enjoy even the simple things in life.

Thank you Johns for an amazing stay!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
ramot meir israel
Reviewed 18 October 2011

a great hospitality,we'll be back.
both joe and john made their best to assist.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Ballston Spa, New York
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We recently returned from a 2-night stay at The Foxberry Inn. This was our second stay there as we were so happy with our first visit last year. It's on the quiet west end close to Herring Cove and Race Point. We enjoy walking, so we appreciate that you have easy access to the dunes or you can take the walk into town. Of course, there are cabs for those who prefer not to walk. John, the owner, is a natural in this business. He is genuinely hospitable and makes all his guests feel at home. The accommodations are welcoming, relaxing and clean. John prepares a phenomenal breakfast for his guests each morning. What a great way to start your day! We highly recommend staying at The Foxberry Inn if you are planning a trip to Provincetown.

Room Tip: Some upstairs rooms have ocean view, so request this if available.