“A cosy and friendly place to stay in P-town”
Review of Rose Acre

Rose Acre
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provincetown
Rose Acre
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We stayed only for two nights there, but we immediately fell in love with "Rose Acre" and especially with the cute and cosy cottage. The location is perfect, it's in the center, but still quiet and you can rest and relax there in the garden. The couple, Rose and Carol, who run the place, are helpful and they where there when ever we needed a good advice or other help.
We are from Finland, this was our first time ever in Cape Cod/Provincetown and we'll come back for sure!
Warmly recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rea64

Reviewed 10 August 2011

My girlfriend took me here for a whole week. I was so impressed with the location to Commercial Street (parking is included in your rental!!!) and the quiet little garden. We rented the Cottage, which comes with its own little kitchen, and very very small bathroom, but it served us well. The hosts Carol and Rose are the most adorable couple, Carol runs around and does much of the house keeping and gardening, while Rose gave us a personal tour of her own artwork and collection. We were so inspired by her art, that we had several days of trying our hand with some oil pastels in the beautiful garden. Carol was even nice enough to return my swimsuit via mail after leaving it hanging on the clothes line at our departure.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Stayed in the studio for 5 nights with my wife...very clean and spacious...so close to everything! My only "complaints": shower is VERY small and the studio could use some updating; the decor and appliances are quite dated...but everything is functional, so I guess that is what matters...this is not a B&B so don't expect breakfast! That's why you have a full kitchen! Very reasonably priced property at a great location...

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We really enjoyed the bright and cheery, well-appointed cottage setting replete with original art and our own outdoor sitting area. We couldn't believe how peaceful and quiet our room was for our very central location. Rose Acre is our new favorite place to stay and we hope to return soon!
Maria & Laura
Rhode Island

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lawrock
Reviewed 9 October 2010

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Rose Acre during women's week. In fact, we are still here, and loving it. We are staying in the Asian Studio, and we love it! The room is very spacious, clean and quiet. The room comes equipped with refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, TV with vhs or dvd, wi fi interent access, blender, radio, dishes, silverware, plates, and washer & dryer etc.

Although, I practically brought my own stuff, because I do not like to assume the above items were supplied...I was very impressed.

Rose Acre is located at the heart of P-Town!!! Everything is in walking distance.

We were the first to arrive for women's week and we met owner Carol who was very accomodating, friendly and very outgoing. She showed us the property and we were able to view all the other rooms. I would definately recommend this place to my friends, and we do plan on returning to Rose Acre.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple