I have been going to Provincetown since I was a kid(over 40 yrs). For the past 10 plus yrs we have been taking our daughter to Provincetown and since taking her we have only stayed at the Surfside, it is like coming home. The location, the atmosphere , the bay, the pool, the rooms and the complimentary breakfast are all great but second place to Elaine and Liz whom have helped us every year from making our reservation to greeting us upon arrival. The Cape is great but Provincetown and the Surfside are number one !
Can't wait to go back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown