We stayed in the Lighthouse suite for 3 days to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Awesome space, beautifully decorated, with mini-kitchen, dining area, living room, big TV's, jacuzzi tub, and its own private deck, just feet away from the ocean, with a gorgeous panoramic view. Breakfast was decent with fresh grapefruit, waffles, bagels, and plentiful and excellent coffee. Good restaurant right next door. About a 15-minute walk to town (which some reviewers complained about, but we enjoyed the walk, the view, and the various stores along the way). We've been to the Surfside many times and will return the next time we need to recharge our batteries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown