Nice, clean n comfy rooms. They have two sections, one in on the beach, facing the water, and other is a bit on the inner side, towards the street. They offer complimentary breakfast which is really good!. They have private beach and a pool too. The parking is located behind the hotel, which is a bit crampy, especially during the weekends. They do not offer room service, and there is no onsite restaurant at this hotel. Location wise it is quite close to the center of the commercial street. Overall a good stay. Always book here in advance as it is pretty much booked during weekends and peak seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown