Being my first time to Cape Cod, I wanted a waterfront room, which are surprisingly scarce on Cape Cod until you get to the outer cape. We asked for a top floor room in the waterfront building, and had a nice view of the bay and Provincetown waterfront from our balcony. The room was not elegant, but decently clean and comfortable (except the pillows were a little too firm for my taste). The breakfast buffet also wasn't elegant, but perfectly adequate, with quite good coffee. The location is a little outside of "downtown" but close enough to easily walk to restaurants and tourist sites.
Our only complaint was that the bathtub-shower was quite narrow, and it was impossible to shower without the shower curtain clinging to you. A small investment by the owners in curved shower curtain rods would solve the problem nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown