“What was better? The food or the view?”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017

That's a very difficult question to answer.....Plymouth, Massachusetts is a very historic place to visit. We live close by on Cape Cod. We were on a little shopping trip and decided to get some lunch. We chose Mama Mia's. WOW!
We were seated by the front window with a spectacular view. Our waitress served us water and delicious, warm, fresh baked bread. YUM! My wife had a pizza which reminded both of us of the pizza from our youth. I had a Pinni that was delicious. There was one TV which made the experience even better. We were able to talk, share, and enjoy our time together.
This is a great restaurant is for singles, couples, and families. This is NOT a sports bar. We highly recommend this restaurant for lunch and can't wait to try it out for dinner. We may not need to go to the North End for fine Italian food again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Delicious pub fries, awesome veal parm as well. Always something to choose from and know it is going to be tasty!!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Always looked a nice place to go when passing at night so when our chosen restaurant for evening was closed for some reason we decided to try Mamma Mia's.
It was quite busy but we were taken to our table promptly by the window however due to the bad windy weather this proved quite draughty. Our server came quite quickly and we ordered, I chose chicken and broccoli alfredo which I expected to be nice an cheesy but had no flavour and unlike me I added salt to give it some flavour, my daughter ordered the seafood platter which came with the usual suspects and fries this she found to be disappointing having experienced a number of the same on our road trip. Maybe we chose the wrong food but this is a big thumbs down for us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The food here is good and the servers are very friendly. Now having said that the speed of that service is a little lacking and I dont know if that was due to a scheduling issue. We ordered the pizza and it was very authentic and had a great taste with plenty of ingredients on the pie. The smells in the restaurant set the stage for your meal as they are delightful. I would not hesitate to come back, also the view is very nice. WARNING: the parking may be a bit of a challenge on busy days.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Giving an average rating because I know it's a tourist trap...had eggplant to go and it tasted like a frozen dinner. Went in after work one evening to try it again and still didn't care for it. Usually go to the Kingston restaurant where I have always been happy,they also have the best pizza in kingston