“Delizioso”

Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The food here is good and the servers are very friendly. Now having said that the speed of that service is a little lacking and I dont know if that was due to a scheduling issue. We ordered the pizza and it was very authentic and had a great taste with plenty of ingredients on the pie. The smells in the restaurant set the stage for your meal as they are delightful. I would not hesitate to come back, also the view is very nice. WARNING: the parking may be a bit of a challenge on busy days.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Giving an average rating because I know it's a tourist trap...had eggplant to go and it tasted like a frozen dinner. Went in after work one evening to try it again and still didn't care for it. Usually go to the Kingston restaurant where I have always been happy,they also have the best pizza in kingston

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Italian Restaurant in Plymouth. Very popular, you better make a reservation. Very tasty food – and always big portions

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I went there with kids on Wednesday evening. It was fairly busy nevertheless we got seated in minutes. We ordered eggplant tower for appetizer which had way too much olive oil on and around it. I usually don't mind extra olive oil, this one however was of cheap quality and just too much of it. They allowed me to replace it which was nice so I ordered mozzarella sticks which kids liked.

For main course we ordered shrimp broccoli ziti Alfredo, lasagna and chicken strips with french fries for kids. Lasagna was OK and chicken strips were chicken strips. Pasta, broccoli and shrimp were cooked right however Alfredo sauce was one of the worst I've ever had and it spoiled the dish.

We didn't try pizzas there which we were told were good but overall this restaurant left impression of being a spot for tourists. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking to experience authentic Italian dishes.

1  Thank victornewguy
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We have been coming here for over 30 years and it has never failed us. The portions are so large that we sometimes order one entry and share it and still have leftovers. The food is great and is always hot.
The pizza is the best on the South Shore which may explain why they do not have to offer delivery at any of their restaurants.
The restaurant is always clean and the service is great.