The Pilgrim Sands was right on the beach right on Plymouth Bay! It was close to area historical attractions, good dinning & shopping (in the area), and the scenic town of Plymouth itself. The staff was helpful and very kind and the hotel was scrupulously clean. One night there was even a live band playing jazz and classic rock. The indoor pool is great for swimming in the winter even when the bay is too cold and windy for any but polar bears. The Pilgrim Sands was decor and style was kind of reminiscent of walking onto the set of an Angela Lansbury "Murder She Wrote" episode (a popular TV show I enjoyed watching years ago). I really recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Plymouth, Massachusetts. It was reasonably priced and had beautiful views of the surrounding waterfront. If you want to get some real peace and quiet in a nice place between Boston and the Cape, put Plymouth Sands on your list of get-away possibilities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth