We stayed here Saturday night, September 2, 2017, booking here for the night as we had a long drive home the next day back to Ottawa, Canada. We hoped for a goods night sleep to be rested for the drive home the following day. I'll admit, the beach views from the the patio from the back are very nice. The room rate was very reasonable, however we soon learned why. We were in bed by 9pm, and slightly after an army of people entered the hotel, There was a party going on in many rooms, which was loud, much yelling, partying on the galleries in front of the rooms and ours. So, loud my wife, 10 year old daughter and I, could get no sleep. We attempted to let it go, but ended up calling down to reception at around 11pm, thinking someone would put an end to it. There was no change in the noise level, in fact in got louder, and more out of control, with banging on doors and yelling. We attempted to call down to reception again around 1am, and now the receptionist clearly had no interest in answering the complaints. The party continued well after 4am. We ended up packing up and leaving the hotel at 430am, as none of us slept a wink. I went down to check-out and expressed my disappointment in the hotel and lack of service from the receptionist (Jim). I requested that the owner, or manager to call me back, so I could request my money back, strangely I've not heard back from them. DO NOT STAY HERE WITH YOUR FAMILY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth