“Excellent Service With the Best Pizza in town”

Black Raspberry Pub
Ranked #89 of 221 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Went in for a couple of beers and a Pizza with another couple and the service and food was Excellent!!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Located in the old Cordage Mill where ropes were made for the Tall Ships of yesteryear. I am always looking for that great Panini sandwich, and today I found it! I substituted the french fries for a salad, which was nice and fresh. It is always nice to go into a restaurant and ask for a substitution and not hear the old saying "we can't do that", now that's what I call fulfilling the customers request! So customer service gets an A+, great job! The place does look inviting, and could use a fresh look. I'll check back during the summer and keep you updated.
Bon Appetit!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We randomly ended up here, seems like a townie bar. The cocktails were unique, good and strong. The food was great gastro pub style food. The fried cauliflower is served as sesame chicken.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

When we arrived there was a strong odor, a couple in my party thought it was mothballs I thought it was a mix of old beer and dirt. We ordered 2 appetizers, the spicy peanut chicken wings were good, the sliders were a very thin piece of well done burger and the pizza was just ok. We asked for coffee and was told if there was any it definitely wouldn't be fresh, WHAT? I get that it's in an old mill complex but the torn stools and floor that needs cleaning just say old & worn to me. Good part was the bathroom was very clean. Don't know if I'll go back again but if I do I would try an entrée instead of pizza and apps.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Went on a Tuesday night with 4 adults and 2 teenagers. It was half price pizza night. The pizza was delicious. We ordered 4 appetizers (nachos were huge!), 8 cocktails, two sodas and 5 pizza's. Service was bad, slow and we had to hunt the server down twice. Three of us could not finish the pizzas, one person had 1 piece left so we asked for take out boxes. We got 3 boxes, yes they put the one piece in a separate box, where as all the pieces could have fit into one box if the server had asked. When we got the bill we were charged $3.00 for the take out boxes. When we questioned this she said it's because the pizza was half price and besides it says it on the bottom of the bill. Well, I wouldn't have know about this until after we got bill. She should have mentioned this when we asked for the boxes instead of charging us a box for one piece of pizza. Then when we got home we rechecked the bill and we only got half price pizza for two of the pizzas. Food was good, but know before you go, don't expect good service and check your bill before you pay. No, we didn't go back to complain as we didn't want to seem cheap, but maybe we should have if they do this all the time.