“Fun Pub with a Hairy Drunk Frog”
Review of Lucioso's Pub

Lucioso's Pub
Ranked #35 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Okay, the "spokes-animal" for Lucioso's is quite bizarre. In fact, both of my kids commented on how strange he looks with his hat and his hairy-looking frog body. My son thinks he is dunking his pizza into his beer. But don't let the bizarre spokes-animal put you off. Lucioso's does a solid job for a pub. We really enjoyed our lunch and we were able to sit on the deck and watch the waterwheel turn. I, in particular, liked my The Pilgrim sandwich, being in Plymouth and all. Everyone enjoyed their food and the beer selection is okay. We'll definitely go back next time we're in town.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Good food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. The pizza is great as are the steak tips. Definitely value for money!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great food and atmosphere, this place is busy, why? because the food is amazing! The spot is tucked away at the Mill but lovely. We had a great time there.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

My friend and I stopped in for drinks and appetizers tonight. Although the Monday special is pizza, we chose to try out a few of their appetizers. We ordered the chicken quesadillas, medium buffalo tenders, sweet potato fries, zucchini fingers, and the stuffed quahogs to share. While we can heartily recommend most of our choices, I would not order the zucchini or the quahogs again. The zucchini had the hint of a fishy taste that could mean they were fried in the same fryer they use for seafood dishes and the quahog was very bland with not much quahog taste at all. Our server was pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Great restaurant / pub off the beaten path. We first went here last summer when the outdoor patio was open and have been back several times since then. It is off the beaten path, which makes it really nice. The parking is tough as there is no parking directly outside of the restaurant. There are some accessible spots nearby and it is accessible for anyone in a wheelchair. Food was delicious. I have had their pizza and nachos and both were amazing. The pizza was cooked to perfection. There is also a pathway which will take you to Brewster Gardens and the down town area right outside.