“Good live entertainment ”

Anna's Harborside Grille
Ranked #14 of 224 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine and Contemporary American Fare in the Heart of Plymouth's Historic Waterfront
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The venue is nice here. Good appetizers and the crowd is nice. More adult than partying crowd, and that’s ok. I’ll go back. Good outside dining in the summer

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always had a great meal. This time around I brought two picky eaters, my nieces. Everyone got something different (burger, pizza, clam chowder, hummus plate) and we ate every but of it! It was a great way to top off the day in Plymouth. Pricing is average to high depending on the order and service met our expectations. Absolute favorite is the hummus plate. Best in the area! Definitely a great food establishment.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Good food, attentive staff. We were very pleased with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Started with the very tasty Aegean fries, ketchup absolutely not required. My son had the chicken broccoli Alfredo, which he couldn't finish, and dais I could have it late. He made sure to come home, and grab those leftovers, before I could. I enjoyed a diesel burger, 10oz of juicyness, with a great portion of onion rings. I look forward to going back, as the menu had so many great options to try.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hidden gem is often overlooked. Sandwiched between several better known and larger eateries, it can be missed. Summertime offers patio seating. They make a good drink too.